- A uniform 27" x 27" square, 130 thread count and hemmed on all sides
- Expertly crafted hems give each towel a tidy, unmistakable quality and durability
- 100% premium cotton fabric
- A corner loop for convenient storage or hang drying
- High absorbency properties
- Breathable, making it ideal for baking yeast rising recipes
- Sanitary for kitchen cleaning or drying
- Structural integrity maintained if used as an embroidery foundation
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinking (pre-wash before use to maximize each old-fashioned flour sack kitchen towels absorbency)
- Washer and dryer safe
Want to get involved, stay informed and be engaged?
Sign Up for Email Updates
We periodically send out announcements, action items and updates about issues affecting the Southern Resident Orcas and The Whale Museum.
Happy Holidays! We are thankful for you and your support. We are open daily this week from 1o am until 4 pm, Monday-Friday. On Saturday, Dec. 31, we will be open from 10 am until 2 pm. We will close January 1-13 for a brief refurbishment & inventory.; re-opening on Jan. 14, daily 10-4. Happy New Year!