Hello and thank you for your interest in learning about The Whale Museum.
After over 5 months of being closed, we got word that the Governor is allowing museums to open in Phase 2 (8-2020)! The Exhibit Hall and Gift Shop are open daily 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
We are diligently following every rule put in place by the Health Department and Washington State in order to keep our staff, our customers, and this community healthy and safe.
Open Daily: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please be self-aware of any COVID-19 symptoms and delay your visit until you are healthy.
Some things that will be different:
• Our Exhibit Hall & Gallery are no-touch with some areas closed. All interactive exhibits are temporarily closed.
• A cloth face covering must be worn at all times during your visit, includes everyone over the age of 2.
• Social Distancing, must keep 6 feet of distance from all staff and other visitors.
• Limited Exhibit Hall Gift Shop capacity - Limited to 40 customers only.
• Restrooms will be unavailable to guests.
• Hand sanitizer will be available and we ask that you use it or provide your own.
• Additional Updated Protocols, staff will gladly explain during your visit.
Please check back with us for updates.
The Whale Museum Team
Please contact the administration office at 360-378-4710 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Admission prices are as follows for individuals:
Visit our Group Tours page for more information about guided and unguided tours for groups of 10 or more.
Hours of Operation Year-Round:
The Museum's Exhibit Hall & Gift Shop are open daily from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Administrative Offices are open Monday-Friday (except for holiday closures).
We are now a proud member of Blue Star Museums! Blue Star Museums is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 2,000 museums across America to offer free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve, from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
See more at: http://arts.gov/national/blue-star-museums#!WA