Proceeds from orca adoptions support ongoing education, research and public outreach on behalf of the Southern Resident Community of killer whales.
(Watermark does not appear on actual adoption photo.)
Prosper is the first calf born in K Pod in eleven years. Her mother is Spock (K-20) and her brother is Comet (K-38). Prosper's name relates to the iconic phrase in the Star Trek Series. It is hoped she will live a long life.
A one-year symbolic orca adoption includes:
- A personalized adoption certificate with a 3" x 5" photo of your whale.
- A personal biography of your whale.
- A genealogy chart.
- A 16-page informational booklet about the Southern Resident Orcas.
- An annual subscription to our Cetus newsletter.
- Monthly orca updates delivered via email.
- A one-year Whale Museum individual membership.
- Eco Friendly adoption delivered via email includes personalized desktop certificate, Orca Sound Clip (patch, bumper sticker and 16-page Southern Resident Orca booklet not included).
- 2 "Orca Steward" patches.
- 2 bumper stickers.
- A soft-framed 5" x 7" photo (taken from shore) of members of your whale's pod.
- A one-year Whale Museum family membership.
- Personalized adoption certificates for up to 30 students (Contact us if there are more than 30)
- Activities and handouts for the classroom.
- A one-year Whale Museum individual membership for the teacher.
See what is included in Email (Eco) and Family or Classroom
packages! Just change package & delivery options below.
All prices reflect shipping. Packages ship within 5 business days.
Want to get involved, stay informed and be engaged?
Sign Up for Email Updates
We periodically send out announcements, action items and updates about issues affecting the Southern Resident Orcas and The Whale Museum.
Happy Holidays! We are thankful for you and your support. We are open daily this week from 1o am until 4 pm, Monday-Friday. On Saturday, Dec. 31, we will be open from 10 am until 2 pm. We will close January 1-13 for a brief refurbishment & inventory.; re-opening on Jan. 14, daily 10-4. Happy New Year!