We’ve missed you at The Whale Museum
The good news is we are close to reopening!
Thank you for your patience and for visiting us safely!
San Juan County will be moving into Phase 3 soon and we will be able to reopen our doors.
Visiting the museum will be a different experience, but our mission is the same.
Please be self aware of any COVID-19 symptoms
and delay your visit until you are healthy.
Some things that will be different:
• Limited museum capacity. We may ask you to come back later, it will be possible to purchase Advance Admission and schedule your return time.
• A cloth face covering must be worn at all times during your visit.
• Social Distancing, must keep 6 feet of distance from all staff and other visitors.
• All interactive exhibits are temporarily closed.
• Hand sanitizer will be available and we ask that you use it or provide your own.
• Updated Gift Shop Protocols, staff will gladly explain during your visit.
Please check back with us for updates.
Our online site (www.whalemuseum.org) for orca adoptions & shopping will remain open. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you at The Whale Museum soon.
We feel the impact of all that's going on in our community and world right now. It's an uncertain time, but one thing remains unchanged: We’re in this together and we're committed to our mission now more than ever.
Our online orders are essential to us and currently we are able to process and fulfill orders through our website. Typically we process within 3 business days, currently that may be extended up 5-6 days.
Thank you for any support you can give during this time.
The Whale Museum Team
Please contact the administration office at 360-378-4710 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We periodically send out announcements, action items and updates about issues affecting the Southern Resident Orcas and The Whale Museum.
Please read our "Message From The Whale Museum" for current information about being open to the public. Thank you.
The Whale Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered with the Secretary of State in Olympia, Washington.
Copyright © 2020 The Whale Museum. All right reserved.