After over 5 months of being closed, we got word that the Governor is allowing museums to open in Phase 2 (8-2020)! The Exhibit Hall and Gift Shop are open daily 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
We are diligently following every rule put in place by the Health Department and Washington State in order to keep our staff, our customers, and this community healthy and safe.
Please be self-aware of any COVID-19 symptoms and delay your visit until you are healthy.
Some things that will be different:
• Our Exhibit Hall & Gallery are no-touch with some areas closed. All interactive exhibits are temporarily closed.
• A cloth face covering must be worn at all times during your visit, includes everyone over the age of 2.
• Social Distancing, must keep 6 feet of distance from all staff and other visitors.
• Limited Exhibit Hall Gift Shop capacity - Limited to 40 customers only.
• Restrooms will be unavailable to guests.
• Hand sanitizer will be available and we ask that you use it or provide your own.
• Additional Updated Protocols, staff will gladly explain during your visit.
Please check back with us for updates.
We feel the impact of all that's going on in our community and world right now. It's an uncertain time, but one thing remains unchanged: We’re in this together and we're committed to our mission now more than ever.
Our online orders are essential to us and currently we are able to process and fulfill orders through our website. Typically we process within 3 business days, currently that may be extended up 5-6 days.
Thank you for any support you can give during this time.
The Whale Museum Team
Please contact the administration office at 360-378-4710 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We periodically send out announcements, action items and updates about issues affecting the Southern Resident Orcas and The Whale Museum.
We are unable to open the museum galleries to visitors at this time. Please read more on our website. Thank you.
The Whale Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered with the Secretary of State in Olympia, Washington.
Copyright © 2020 The Whale Museum. All right reserved.