Come join The Whale Museum’s Gear Up Workshop this spring virtually through Zoom sessions.
This workshop’s theme will be Dam! Dams that pose barriers to fish passage, that is! Invited presenters include:
- Dr. Lisa Crozier, NOAA, on climate change, dynamics in the marine environment, and salmon recovery
- NPS Staff (TBD) giving an update on Elwha River restoration
- Dr. Tommy Williams, NOAA, on the Klamath Dam removal project
- Patty Dornbusch, NOAA, on the Columbia Basin Partnership process and phase 2 report
- Angela Cruz, Ross Strategic Team, on the Snake River Dam removal benefit replacement report
The registration fee is $35 for non-members; $25 for TWM or SSAMN members.
Zoom link and workshop agenda will be sent to the email address provided at registration closer to the start of the workshop.
Questions can be directed to Tracie Merrill through email.
Renew your Whale Museum membership.
Renew your SSAMN membership (Marine Naturalist Training Program graduates only).