Draw 46 favorite ocean wonders!
- Simple step-by-step instructions -- just follow the red lines!
- Draw dolphins, clownfish, mermaids, treasure chests, and more!
- Trace over extra outlines to build confidence.
- Room to practice on opposing pages.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Ages 4 and up.
- Book measures 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high. 48 pages.
Young artists learn to draw by tracing helpful outlines, then by following the step-by-step illustrations -- the red lines in each step make completing each drawing a breeze. Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw in colorful background scenes throughout!
Want to get involved, stay informed and be engaged?
Sign Up for Email Updates
We periodically send out announcements, action items and updates about issues affecting the Southern Resident Orcas and The Whale Museum.
Happy Holidays! We are thankful for you and your support. We are open daily this week from 1o am until 4 pm, Monday-Friday. On Saturday, Dec. 31, we will be open from 10 am until 2 pm. We will close January 1-13 for a brief refurbishment & inventory.; re-opening on Jan. 14, daily 10-4. Happy New Year!